As promised, here’s Part 2 of my video blog that I began last week. In this one, I talk about how much there is to do after the first draft is finished and how a draft manuscript finally becomes a real, live book.
4 Responses to “One draft is never enough”
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Told evocatively through the lens of masterful imagery, Lester has delivered, what I believe, will be the stand-out novel of 2016.
AusRom Today on A Kiss from Mr Fitzgerald
- Writing a First Draft of a Novel: What it’s Really Like
- How to Write the Beginning of a Novel: 10 Things You Shouldn’t Do
- You Don’t Need To Plan A Book: Here’s What Works Better
- How to Write the Beginning of a Book: 10 Things Your Beginning Should Do
- Famous Writers on Writing: My Favourite Inspirational Quotes
- A Book That Inspired Me
- Choosing a Book Cover: What’s Involved?
- How to Write a Synopsis for a Book: 6 Tips