A wartime legacy.
A lost love.
A friendship to last a lifetime.
“Rich and riveting … Readers will become engrossed from the very first page as mystery and romance are expertly combined into one emotionally charged, unforgettable story.”
The Paris Secret (AUS)
The Paris Secret (USA/Canada)
The Paris Secret
A wardrobe of Dior gowns, a secret kept for sixty-five years, and the three women bound forever by war … from the New York Times bestselling author of The French Photographer
England, 1939: Talented pilot Skye Penrose joins the war effort where she encounters her estranged sister, Liberty, and childhood soulmate Nicholas Crawford, now engaged to enigmatic Frenchwoman Margaux Jourdan.
Paris, 1947: Designer Christian Dior unveils his extravagant first collection to a world weary of war and grief. He names his debut fragrance, Miss Dior, in tribute to his sister, Catherine, who worked for the French Resistance.
Present day: Australian fashion conservator Kat Jourdan discovers a secret wardrobe filled with priceless Dior gowns in her grandmother’s vacant cottage. As she delves into the mystery, Kat begins to doubt everything she thought she knew about her beloved grandmother.
An unspeakable betrayal will entwine all of their fates.
The Paris Secret is an unforgettable story about the lengths people go to protect one another, and a love that, despite everything, lasts a lifetime. Published in Australia on 31 March, 2020.
- Rich and riveting … Readers will become engrossed from the very first page as mystery and romance are expertly combined into one emotionally charged, unforgettable story.” —Publishers Weekly Starred Review for The Paris Orphan
- “An emotional and sweeping tale set against the backdrop of World War II, The Paris Orphan honors the courage and dedication of war correspondents through the lens of a captivating Vogue photojournalist. Rich detail, compelling characters, and an interwoven dual timeline make this an engrossing read for historical fiction fans.“—Chanel Cleeton, USA Today bestselling author of Next Year in Havana on The Paris Orphan
- ‘This is a splendid, breathtaking novel, full of mystery and passion. A must read!”—Jeanne Mackin, author of The Last Collection on The Paris Orphan
- “Historical fiction at its best.” –WHO Weekly on The French Photographer
- “The Paris Orphan is another must-read WWII drama and one of the best books we’ve read in 2019.”—Books for Her on The Paris Orphan
- “Lester deftly darts from Paris in 1941 to New York” —The Australian Women’s Weekly on The Paris Seamstress
- “A fantastically engrossing story. I loved it” —Kelly Rimmer, USA Today bestselling author on The Paris Seamstress
- “Fascinating and impeccably researched.” —Gill Paul, author of The Secret Wife on The Paris Seamstress
- “If you’re looking for a swoon-worthy romance, then The Paris Seamstress is for you. Natasha Lester’s novel features not one but two love stories, spanning continents and centuries. … Fans of historical romance will eat this one up.” —Refinery29 on The Paris Seamstress
Preorder the Book
Select your region below
THE PARIS SECRET will be published in Australia on 31 March, 2020.
THE PARIS SECRET will be published in North America on 15 September, 2020.